1. If you shouted for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced adequate sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
2. If you fart consistently for six years and 9 months, enough gas is acquired to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
3. A pig's orgasm lasts for half-hour.
4. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
5. Human beings and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
6. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
7. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
8. The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
9. Polar bears are left handed.
10. The catfish has over 27,000 tastebuds.
11. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
12. A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death.
13. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female starts sex by pulling the male's head off.
14. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
15. Butterflies taste with their feet.
16. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
17. Starfish don't have brains.